Trust in TaylorMade's most complete Tour ball while playing TaylorMade TP5x Golf Balls. The extra-large, 3-layer Tri-Fast Core features a lower compression rating to increase launch angle and reduce drag. A new HFX Speed Layer System utilizes 4 increasingly stiff layers to create higher ball speed through greater rebound. The Soft-Tough Dual-Spin Cover employs a softer cast urethane material to increase groove interaction for more greenside spin.
2019 COMPARISON | TAYLORMADE TP5 VS. TAYLORMADE TP5X
TAYLORMADE TP5X â€“ 5 LAYERS, UNMATCHED TOUR DESIGN:
FLIGHT: Tri-Fast Core extra-large, low compression core increases launch angle and reduces drag
VELOCITY: New Speed Layer with HFX 4 increasingly stiff layers for higher ball speed through greater rebound
CONTROL: Dual-Spin Cover softer cast urethane cover increases groove interaction for more greenside spin
What is HFX? HFX is a new, higher modulus material that improves energy transfer through the ball for more speed
How does it work? HFX acts like a stiff spring that builds up energy when compressed and rebounds quickly, generating more ball speed. HFX adds additional load onto the driver face, producing more rebound and speed
- Soft-Tough Cover utilizes improved Urethane compound and paint formulation for added durability
- 322 seamless dimple pattern creates uniform coverage for stable, accurate ball flight
- 5-piece construction specifically engineered to perform with every club in the bag
- Hi-visibility Yellow cover color allows for enhanced shot tracking
At GolfBallNut, you can shop with confidence knowing you will always get a great deal and that your satisfaction is guaranteed.
- Orders over $79 ship free
- Orders under $79 ship for a flat rate of $6
- Order placed by 2pm ET ship the same day
If you are not 100% satisfied with your order, returns and exchanges are free.